Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, Google is processing information about you. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.